A cataract surgery malpractice picture used in court
lawyer-referral-company-contact

Looking For An Expert Eye Surgery Lawyer?
Pravati Can Help.

Representation in cataract surgery malpractice lawsuits

Within the past decade, eye refractive surgery has become very popular for those who want to shed their glasses and contact lenses. In fact, there have been over 28 million procedures done since the FDA approved the surgery in 1999. It has high success rates; however there are risks inherent with this type of procedure.

Eye Refractive Surgery Mistakes

During this surgery, the cornea is reshaped to correct astigmatism, nearsightedness and farsightedness. For roughly 80 percent of patients who have this surgery there are no problems, but the other 20 percent can experience all sorts of issues.

While the complications are sometimes the result of practitioner error, they can also be caused by improperly calibrated machinery, equipment maintenance issues and mistakes made during the prescreening process.

The eyes are one of the most sensitive organs in the body. Vision is precious and without the ability to see, a life can be drastically altered. If you or a loved one has undergone this procedure and it wasn’t successful, you may be entitled to compensation. There is a strong history of lawsuits against LASIK and other eye refractive surgery practitioners, including for violations of the FTC’s regulations against making unsubstantiated and deceptive safety claims.

Eye Refractive Surgery Lawyer Referral For Cataract Surgery Malpractice Lawsuits

A knowledgeable eye refractive surgery lawyer can present your case and get you the compensation you deserve for pain and suffering, lost wages and possible even punitive damages—but this is not a fight any lawyer can win. To effectively argue a case like this you need an eye refractive surgery lawyer with an intense knowledge of these surgical procedures and what happens when it is not done correctly. This is where Pravati Legal Networks comes in. We have a network filled with lawyers who specialize in this type of case, and we want to match you with one. We understand how difficult it is to find the right legal representation—and how crucial doing so is to your case. When you work with us, there’s no need to worry about fees because our network of eye refractive surgery lawyers work with no retainers or upfront fees. Instead, they work on a contingency fee basis which means they only get paid after winning your cataract surgery malpractice lawsuit.

Do You Need A Lawyer That Specializes In Cataract Surgery Malpractice?

COMPLICATIONS FROM EYE REFRACTIVE SURGERY

  • Blurry vision
  • Blindness
  • Eye pain
  • Visual distortions

 

If you or a loved one are experiencing complications from eye refractive surgery, see your doctor for diagnosis.

legal-funding-services

We Can Help. Contact us at 1.844.454.4895    
consult-laywer-referral

RECENT LITIGATION NEWS