Zoloft pills used with permission from the lawyer
lawyer-referral-company-contact

Looking For An Expert SSRI Lawyer?
Pravati Can Help.

Looking for a Zoloft lawyer?

In 2013, the New York Times reported that roughly one in ten Americans used antidepressant medication. In a separate publication, Harvard Health Publications reported that women were more than twice as likely to take an antidepressant as men. This is causing major concern because when a pregnant woman takes an antidepressant, she isn’t just giving the medication to herself—she’s giving it to her unborn baby too.

Paxil, Prozac, Lexapro and Celexa

While many antidepressants cause no problems to unborn children, the popular SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) can. These antidepressants, which include Paxil, Prozac, Lexapro, and Celexa, block the brain from reabsorbing serotonin which in turn increases the serotonin in the brain and boosts mood. Recent studies have shown that newborns exposed to SSRIs are more often born with seizure disorders and abnormal muscle tone. They also show that pregnant mothers on SSRIs have a 60 percent greater chance of having a baby with a cardiac malformation and a 40 percent better chance of giving birth to a baby with a congenital malformation.

A Zoloft Lawyer For Birth Defect Lawsuits

While there is no amount of money that makes up for compromising the life and health of an unborn child, many families are holding drug makers responsible for these side effects and helping to ensure that they don’t happen to other families. In 2012, Bloomberg reported that GlaxoSmithKline had entered a guilty plea for illegal promotion of Paxil and ended up with a $1 billion settlement to be paid out to more than 800 families suing over heart defects caused by the drug.

If your doctor and drug manufacturers failed to warn you of the potential dangers your unborn child faced by your continued taking of a SSRI during pregnancy, then you might be entitled to funds that can help pay for any damages you and your child have suffered. At Pravati Legal Networks, we can match you to a SSRI antidepressant birth defects lawyer with the experience necessary to hold pharmaceutical companies responsible. We are so invested in your success that we’ve built a nationwide network of contingency fee lawyers. That means you can get a lawyer to work on your case without paying any retainer or upfront fee because our lawyers only get paid when you do.

Do You Need A Zoloft Lawyer?

SIDE EFFECTS CAUSED BY SSRI ANTIDEPRESSANT

  • Birth defects
  • Spina bifida
  • Clubfoot
  • Hypoplastic left heart syndrome
  • Narrowing of the aorta
  • Heart murmurs

 

If you or a loved one are experiencing side effects from taking antidepressants, see your doctor for diagnosis.

legal-funding-services

We Can Help. Contact us at 1.844.454.4895    
consult-laywer-referral

RECENT LITIGATION NEWS